[SIP Beyond VoIP] Some progress: Getting started with sylkserver and NAT

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Jan 4 01:23:30 CET 2016

MSRP is another type of media, like RTP media which is used for audio/video.

If SylkServer is sitting on a public IP, MSRP media should just work as the server is always reachable by an MSRP client.

Short hint, enable logging and see what happens, each protocol can be debugged to a file logged by SylkServer.

Adrian