[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sylkserver Debian install - dep missing

Sebastian Schumann sebastian at telekomlabs.sk
Mon Feb 15 16:57:06 CET 2016

Hi

I did a Sylkserver install on Debian using your repo.

After apt-get install sylkserver, enabling default and configs I wanted to
start the server, but received the following warnings:

Feb 15 16:34:10 server sylk-server[27980]: warning: Error loading builtin
"sylk.applications.webrtcgateway" application: No module named
autobahn.twisted.resource
Feb 15 16:34:10 server sylk-server[27980]: warning: Error loading builtin
"sylk.applications.ircconference" application: No module named
words.protocols
Feb 15 16:34:10 server sylk-server[27980]: warning: Error loading builtin
"sylk.applications.xmppgateway" application: No module named
words.protocols.jabber.jid

Had to do apt-get install python-autobahn python-protocols python-wokkel

Afterwards I received the following warning:

Feb 15 16:39:14 server sylk-server[29306]: warning: Error loading builtin
"sylk.applications.xmppgateway" application: No module named wokkel.disco

Had to do apt-get install python-wokkel

Afterwards it is working.

Not a big deal, but perhaps these dependencies that need to be installed
should be added by default to avoid unnecessary troubleshooting.

Thank you for the software, great work.

Best regards
Sebastian