[SIP Beyond VoIP] New SylkServer 3.2.0 released

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Apr 1 09:27:49 CEST 2016

> On 21 Mar 2016, at 17:35, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
>
> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé writes:
>
>> The source package for python-klein is “klein”, you can find it here:
>> http://ag-projects.com/debian/pool/main/k/klein/
>
> OK, thanks.  I assume that "klein" is needed by webrtcgateway
> application.  If so, would it make sense to package sylkserver so that
> there would be a core package and application specific packages?  If
> someone would not need e.g. webrtcgateway, then its dependencies would
> not be needed either.

Nope, klein is a core dependency. SylkServer 3 introduced a core HTTP server based on klein, which any application can use by adding endpoints to it. The webrtcgateway application uses it, but so does the conference application.

So far I’ve split 2 applications into individual packages: xmppgateway and webrtcgateway. Technically the code is installed with the main package, so they act as meta-packages which have the right dependencies.