[SIP Beyond VoIP] could not get outgoing IP address exception

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Jun 9 11:30:04 CEST 2015

I made a few test calls with latest Blink and always after sending out
invite and I guess when receiving 180, blink writes to console the error
message shown below.

Despite of the error message the call works fine.  I have defined in
Server Settings Outbound Proxy.

-- Juha

error: Exception occured while calling function handle_notification in the GUI thread
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/blink/__init__.py", line 278, in _EH_CallFunctionEvent
    event.function(*event.args, **event.kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/blink/sessions.py", line 854, in handle_notification
    handler(notification)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/blink/sessions.py", line 884, in _NH_SIPSessionGotProvisionalResponse
    self.info._update(self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/blink/sessions.py", line 230, in _update
    self.local_address = session.account.contact[self.transport].host
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/sipsimple/core/_helpers.py", line 122, in __getitem__
    raise KeyError("could not get outgoing IP address")
KeyError: 'could not get outgoing IP address'