[SIP Beyond VoIP] blink dies in debian jessie

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Jun 8 13:35:38 CEST 2015

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé writes:

> I just setup a fresh Debian Jessie VM and I get no crashes :-S Do you
> happen to have the hardening-wrapper package installed?

Unfortunately I lost the disk of the host on which I built all the libs
and blink.  Now when I tried to build them again, I got

Cleaning PJSIP
Configuring PJSIP
PJSIP will be built with debugging symbols
error: [Errno 13] Permission denied

when building python-sipsimple.  I vaguely remember that this error has
been discussed before, but was not able to find the thread.

-- Juha