[SIP Beyond VoIP] sip-subscribe-rls complains about missing settings.tls.timeout

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Jul 3 17:42:19 CEST 2015

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé writes:

> Hum, looks like you didn’t set the local TCP port then. The error you
> get means the Engine doesn’t have TCP support enabled (the TCP
> transport must have died) but the reason doesn’t seem obvious...

No, I in general settings I have the defaults:

      +-- invite_timeout = 90
sip --|-- tcp_port = 0
      |-- tls_port = 0
      |-- transport_list = tls, tcp, udp
      +-- udp_port = 0

I guess tcp_port=0 means that sip client is automatically selecting a
free local port.

But this is not a big deal to me as long as the command works after a
few tries.

-- Juha