[SIP Beyond VoIP] was Blink network down today?

ag at ag-projects.com ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Jul 13 22:01:31 CEST 2014

We monitor our network and all systems are OK.

When you have failures to connect there are logs and status information displayed for every call. Without such information is impossible to make a judgement about the failure reasons.

If you use Blink built-in accounts also you have access to the server logs for each call so is possible to see where the failures occur.

Adrian