[SIP Beyond VoIP] Changing the sampling rate in Blink for Windows

Michael W. Dean rightarmofwyoming at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:03:22 CEST 2014

Hello!

I've run into an issue that I can't find an answer for in the
tutorials or help section on the website. And can't seem to search
the mailing list archives.

I'm using Blink for Windows on Windows 7. Using codec G.722.

When I change the sampling rate from 16k to 32k, it doesn't seem to
save it. Even after a reboot, with both myself and the person on the
other end changing it, even though it says it's saved, it still
always reverts to showing 16k on both ends of a call. And the audio
quality does not sound improved.

We've tried enabling, and disabling, Acoustic Echo Cancellation, but
it doesn't make any difference.

Is there any way to change the sampling rate on the free Windows
version of blink when running G.722?

Respectfully,
MWD