[SIP Beyond VoIP] Hi

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 09:47:54 CEST 2014

Dear All
I am looking for a sip client having MSRP support.
I understand sip simple client supports MSRP.

I need this in linux (Ubuntu / Debian) environment, preferably in C
language.

I understand whole code here written in Python and we can write a C wrapper
over it.

Before I go and develop wrapper for it I just want to understand if this
will be right choice for me or not.

Somebody kindly reply to me
1. Does it support sip, sdp, rtp, msrp, and relay extension
2. Has anybody put a C wrapper over this paython code base and tested

>From where I can download the source code (for linux/ubuntu environment).

Best Regards
kamal