[SIP Beyond VoIP] Source Compile / Install

David Hubbard david.hubbard at agenor.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 14:39:11 CEST 2013

Adrian

So I have pulled down latest (I think) via  "darcs get
http://devel.ag-projects.com/repositories/python-sipsimple" and "darcs
pull -a"   <for others ref:
http://sipsimpleclient.org/projects/sipsimpleclient/wiki/SipInstallation>

Now when building sipsimple  using "python -v setup.py build" I get:

    Configuring PJSIP
    # /usr/local/lib/python2.7/encodings/string_escape.pyc matches
    /usr/local/lib/python2.7/encodings/string_escape.py
    import encodings.string_escape # precompiled from
    /usr/local/lib/python2.7/encodings/string_escape.pyc
    error: Permission denied

<Head scratch>

Regards
David