[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sylk Respawn when RouteHeader is added for outgoing INVITE

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Mar 6 11:26:29 CET 2013

On Mar 4, 2013, at 5:10 PM, Record Route wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to make it possible to interoperate with my sip proxy and I'm seeing that outgoing NOTIFY message has Route header if incoming SUBSCRIBE message has Record-Route headers.
> I looked the exception trace but I dont know, what is wrong with outgoing INVITE's that is created by Sylk?

I don't understand what that has to do with outgoing INVITEs. Outgoing INVITEs are sent to the correct entity, if you want to send them to your proxy just set the outbound_proxy setting in config.ini. Route and RecordRoute headers are not acceptable in extra_headers, I'll add a explicit check for that.

Now, what is wrong with that NOTIFY? If the SUBSCRIBE has a Record-Route the NOTIFY will have a Route header, because it's part of the dialog initiated by the SUBSCRIBE.

What *exact* problem are you trying to solve? Sorry, but so far I have failed to understand what you are tying to accomplish so it's hard for me to help you.