[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sylk Respawn when RouteHeader is added for outgoing INVITE

Record Route recordroute at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:10:02 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to make it possible to interoperate with my sip proxy and I'm
seeing that outgoing NOTIFY message has Route header if incoming SUBSCRIBE
message has Record-Route headers.
I looked the exception trace but I dont know, what is wrong with outgoing
INVITE's that is created by Sylk?

Thanks in advance.