[SIP Beyond VoIP] New SIP SIMPLE Client SDK based on PJSIP 2.x

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jul 11 17:17:31 CEST 2013

Adrian Georgescu writes:

> Yes, Portaudio is gone, we now use native ALSA on Linux.

i did

darcs  get http://devel.ag-projects.com/repositories/python-sipsimple

and same for sipclients.  does that give me the trunk versions of the
projects?

i ask because after generating and installing python-sipsimple and
sipclients packages, sip-settings does not show any of my alsa devices:

Available audio input devices: None, system_default
Available audio output devices: None, system_default, HD-Audio Generic, HDMI 0 HDMI Audio Output

for example, i have alsa device

plug:asymed

that i use in other sip clients.

-- juha