[SIP Beyond VoIP] How to register without subscribing

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jan 8 10:23:58 CET 2013

Hello Owen,

You can configure your account to disable various functionality of the SIP account by using sip-settings script. But this will change the behavior of all scripts not just the sip-register. To avoid this you can have multiple configuration directories and point each script to it.

To disable the outgoing subscriptions you must set to false the following:

message_summary
presence
xcap