[SIP Beyond VoIP] Notify - 403 Forbidden response

Nitin Jain nitin1.jain at aricent.com
Wed Jan 2 12:22:10 CET 2013

Hi Saúl,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

As per the RFC , I need to send the REFER to conference URI which I will get in contact header of 200 OK.

Conference URI should be different from Conference factory URI in INVITE request Line.

However from Sylkserver trace , both conference uri and conference factory uri are same.

INVITE sip:conference at 172.16.103.42 SIP/2.0

SIP/2.0 200 OK
Contact: <sip:conference at 172.16.103.42>;isfocus

Please let me know in case any configuration is required so that Sylkserver

should send different conference URI other than conference factory URI.

Regards
Nitin