[SIP Beyond VoIP] Add participants to conference issue

Ram Anji raman.chv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:35:49 CET 2013

Hi,

I am integrated sylkserver with kamailio server for conference. Here i am
facing issues while adding participants to conference by using REFER.

Following is event flow for my conference and refer request with
sylkserver. Here I am getting forbidden in NOTIFY, and no call is initiated
to participants.

Please suggest me if there is any changes required at sylkserver.

Client                                        Proxy(kamailio)
             Sylkserver
========                            ================
 ===========
     |                                                    |

     |                                                    |

INVITE---------------->     |
Trying------         |
Ringing------         |
OK------              |
     |       ----- ACK---------------->              |      -----
ACK---------------->          |
     |                                                    |

     |      ----- REFER ---------------->          |       ----- REFER
-------->           |
     |      <-------202 Accepted ------          |      <-------202
Accepted ------    |
     |                                                    |

     |      <----NOTIFY 100 Trying --          |      <----NOTIFY 100
Trying --   |
     |   --- 200  Notification Delevered-->   | --- 200  Notification
Delevered-->   |
     |                                                    |

     |                                                    |

SUBSCRIBE-------->    |
     |     <-------400 Bad request ----         |      <-------400 Bad
request ----  |
     |                                                    |

     |                                                    |

     |   <----NOTIFY 403 Forbidden --       | <----NOTIFY 403 Forbidden --
 |
     |   --- 200  Notification Delevered-->   | --- 200  Notification
Delevered-->   |

Regards,
Ch V Ramanjaneyulu