[SIP Beyond VoIP] sip simple client msrp port config

Noemi Leon nleofer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:49:50 CET 2013

My server is a SIP server with a relay module. Initially,  as I read the
RFC 4975 I understood the same as Adrian has just told me. But when I
captured the traffic I saw that my SIP SIMPLE client sends a 500 Sever
internal Error to the server. Anyhow it made me think that it had to do
with MSRP and server  ports and that I hadn't understood the RFC properly.
As I see now is that the SIP 200 OK is not beeing send by the one that
accepts the chat.

Thank you for your replies.

Regards