[SIP Beyond VoIP] conferencing URI with Sylk

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Apr 9 17:15:41 CEST 2013

Excellent, Adrian.  Is a conference focus configuration also possible with
the Linux version?  Does it require a SIP proxy in front?

- Jeff

Regards,
*
*
*Jeff Pyle*
*Director, Voice Engineering*
*Fidelity Voice and Data* | 23250 Chagrin Blvd, Suite 250 | Beachwood, Ohio
| 44122
P: 216-245-4106
F: 216-450-6996
E: jpyle at fidelityvoice.com

*Support* *888-217-1140*
*
*
Sick of buying new servers? Maybe Fidelity’s
InterCloud<http://bit.ly/PE1szq>is right for you.

Visit us at www.fidelityvoice.com

2008-2012 Inductee to the prestigious Weatherhead 100