[SIP Beyond VoIP] SylkServer and SIP Server

Gary Shergill gashergill at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:25:32 CEST 2012

Hi again SylkServer community,

I've finally got OpenSEP working (Kamailio) and it is working fine
between two Jitsi clients (SIP IM and presence, as well as clear audio
calling).

I was wondering how, when connected to SylkServer, I am able to use
SylkServer to log in to the client through OpenSEP?

I assumed I would simply require the following as the SIP Address for
the clients;

<sylkerserver's openfire username>@<sylkserver name>.<domain>

And it would log in to the SIP client and work, or am I
misinterpreting how SylkServer functions?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Gary Shergill