[SIP Beyond VoIP] New SIP SIMPLE client SDK 0.30 release with Presence, GRUU, MSRP Switch and XMPP interoperability

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Sep 7 16:59:45 CEST 2012

Usage of xcapclient is fully documented and is generic. Old xcap-* test script will not work anymore with the new APIs unless you spend some effort on them.

All previous scripts are available in darcs, feel free to bring them up to date if you need them. We do not need those script anymore, they were meant as unit tests before everything got integrated into the SIP accounts.