[SIP Beyond VoIP] SipSimpleSDK is GPLv3ed but Twisted in SDK is under commercial licence

Record Route recordroute at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:00:58 CET 2012

Then another question come up to my mind.

It is stated that on the license page of sipsimple sdk
"Works derived from SIP SIMPLE Client SDK must be licensed under GPLv3."

If someone makes a derivative work of SipSimple SDK then does he need to
make a payment to those commercial licensed packages where SDK uses?

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com