[SIP Beyond VoIP] sipclients crash on debian squeeze

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Nov 5 10:25:33 CET 2012

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé writes:

> I have seen some crashes on Linux due to threading issues in
> PortAudio, can you enable core dumping and send the backtrace so I can
> confirm this?

saul,

backtrace does not tell much.  should i build siplients, or some of the
packages it depends on, with some debug options?

-- juha

$ gdb /usr/bin/sip-session /var/cores/core.sip-session.sig11.5179
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.0.1-debian
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu".
"/usr/bin/sip-session": not in executable format: File format not recognized
[New Thread 5191]
[New Thread 5196]
[New Thread 5197]
[New Thread 5179]
[New Thread 5193]
[New Thread 5194]
[New Thread 5192]
[New Thread 5189]
[New Thread 5190]
Core was generated by `/usr/bin/python /usr/bin/sip-session'.
#0  0xb6e97df8 in ?? ()
(gdb) where
#0  0xb6e97df8 in ?? ()
(gdb)