[SIP Beyond VoIP] SylkServer, sip-simple-sdk & pjsip

Mika Saari mika.saari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:02:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

  Miscalled those variables wrong, sorry. What I mean is the defines used
in pjproject-1.12 tree ice sources which do have code which are overlapping
with ones in the patches like PJNATH_ICE_PRIO_STD defined chunks in
ice_session.c etc.. Not sure if the original 1.12 would work fluently
without any changes.

  Also there are pasound.c changes quite few and the pasound.c is removed
from 1.12 if I haven't messes something badly here.

  -Mika

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com