[SIP Beyond VoIP] Blink Pro 1.5 Bug for TLS disconnect

Marc Abrams marca56 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:56:27 CET 2012

Hi, Adrian:

I discovered and then verified that there seems to be an issue when another client disconnects from a call with the Blink Pro 1.5 OS X client when the Blink Pro client is configured for TLS and sRTP.

I've reproduced this issue using soft clients (Bria for iPhone, Groundwire for iPhone) and hard clients (Yealink T22P and Polycom IP331).

To replicate it, configure your client with TLS on port 5061 and any of the other clients I mentioned earlier  with similar settings, make a call either to or from the Blink Pro client from one of the other clients, and then hang up the other client. The Blink Pro client will stay up until you manually cancel the call.

Thanks.

marc.

sip:marc at plan9tele.com (mailto:marc at mocet.com)
tel:+1-949-514-8999