[SIP Beyond VoIP] Problem starting two audio calls

Mihai Richard mihai.richard at softvision.ro
Thu Feb 9 15:51:01 CET 2012

Hello,

I¹m trying to make two calls from my computer to two clients. Creating the
first call works fine but trying to make the second call generates me this
error: media stream failed: RTPTransport object provided is not in the
"INIT" state, but in the "LOCAL" state.
This problem only appears when I have use_ice=True for that account. Here is
the code for starting the second call, maybe I¹m wrong here
>> audioStream = AudioStream(self.account)
>> NotificationCenter().add_observer(audioStream)
>> session.add_stream(audioStream)

My guess is that I end up using the RTPTransport object from my previous
call. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance
Mihai Richard