[SIP Beyond VoIP] Problem for subscription refresh

Mihai Richard mihai.richard at softvision.ro
Mon Feb 6 15:24:54 CET 2012

Hello,

I¹m using sipsimple 0.19 and I see the following problem with subscribe:
I create an account and set it¹s subscribe interval to 60 seconds
sip-settings --account add  test at 192.168.X.X 1234
sip-settings -a default test at 192.168.X.X
sip-settings --account set test at 192.168.X.X presence.enabled=True
sip-settings --account set test at 192.168.X.X sip.subscribe_interval=60
After that, I try to do a subscribe(with sip-subscribe-presence) which works
the first time, but fails after the subscribe_interval timeout with the
error message: 503 No nameserver is in DNS resolver (PJLIB_UTIL_EDNSNONS)

Is this a bug in the subscription renewal logic? Or did I miss something at
account configuration?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mihai