[SIP Beyond VoIP] Blink on Windows

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Aug 10 09:47:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Aug 9, 2012, at 1:13 AM, Andy Smith wrote:

> Hi peeps,
>
> Wasn't quite sure where to send this so I thought I'd try here.
>
> I'm uncertain what the current support level is for the windoze version of
> blink but I've been using it for some while and it hasn't let me down.
> Until recently.

We have an update planned, but no ETA yet. There are a lot of fixes that are currently not available in the Windows release.

> Since the latest set of updates for Win 7 and also XP blink regularly does
> the unheard of thing and decides to crash.  Also, it seems to have problems
> registering with certain services - two of my colleagues tried to register
> to the 2600hz platform today and failed, yet Jitsi registered fine.  I've
> not experienced these problems but I am on a public IP address directly
> whereas the others are behind NAT.
>
> Something seems to have changed.  Any ideas what to do about it, please?

That something seems to be in the system, so there is little I can tell you. Checkout this page: http://icanblink.com/help-qt.phtml

do you see the files specified in the "Program exceptions" section?