[SIP Beyond VoIP] Blink on Windows

Andy Smith andys at anlx.net
Thu Aug 9 01:13:38 CEST 2012

Hi peeps,

Wasn't quite sure where to send this so I thought I'd try here.

I'm uncertain what the current support level is for the windoze version of
blink but I've been using it for some while and it hasn't let me down.
Until recently.

Since the latest set of updates for Win 7 and also XP blink regularly does
the unheard of thing and decides to crash.  Also, it seems to have problems
registering with certain services - two of my colleagues tried to register
to the 2600hz platform today and failed, yet Jitsi registered fine.  I've
not experienced these problems but I am on a public IP address directly
whereas the others are behind NAT.

Something seems to have changed.  Any ideas what to do about it, please?

Cheers
Andy