[SIP Beyond VoIP] Unknown thread assertion using test sipclient

Rory Latchem rory.latchem at paragon.co.nz
Thu Nov 17 03:33:41 CET 2011

Hi Saúl,

I installed Debian (Squeeze) on another machine and the pre-built (stable)
packages work as expected.

Thanks for your help,
Rory

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:23 PM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com
> wrote:
As of now we are no longer supporting Python 2.5. It may work or it may
not, but it's not supported. Debian even removed it from Testing onwards.

Audio + Linux have proven to be not very good friends :-S any chance you
can try a more recent Fedora? I tried 15 and worked fine.

I'm sorry I can't give you a better answer, but the devices / distributions
I tested so far didn't present this problem, which seems to be somehow
system dependent.