[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sipsimple i386 build

Mihai Richard mihai.richard at softvision.ro
Wed Nov 9 17:53:27 CET 2011

Hello

I have a 64 bit Mac and I am having a hard time building sipsimple for a
32bit architecture. I have tried to do > export SIPSIMPLE_OSX_ARCH="i386"
but the resulting core.so file from the build directory is still a x86_64
library. Could you give me some directions on how can I get a 32 bit build.
I need a 32 bit build of the sipsimple because I¹m trying to integrate
sipsimple in a C++ project and when PyRun_SimpleString(³from mymodule import
*²) executes I get ImportError:
dlopen(/Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/sipsimple/core/_core.so, 2): no
suitable image found.  Did find:
    /Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/sipsimple/core/_core.so: mach-o, but
wrong architecture

Thank you,
Mihai Richard