[SIP SIMPLE client] Sylkserver problem to start when editing config.ini file

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Mar 25 11:03:24 CET 2011

> saul,
>
> do you have an example refer request and an invite that it results to?
> the invite should somehow carry information about the sender of the
> refer so that referrer can be charged for the call.

Sure, here is the REFER sent by the client:

REFER sip:p6tn0c at conference.sip2sip.info SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
192.168.99.48:55988;rport;branch=z9hG4bKPjPxiUAVR9.yRljSj8ljgLdwEhQ7hNZap-
Max-Forwards: 70
From: "saghul"
<sip:saghul at sip2sip.info>;tag=L1iRFvahGOLSvEhEWwEbsWtpJ5mG0DRJ
To: <sip:p6tn0c at conference.sip2sip.info>
Contact: <sip:leqpunrz at 192.168.99.48:55988>
Call-ID: K3NTY335ELKtHanWYRN-ZNFaBcodurRP
CSeq: 20630 REFER
Event: refer
Accept: message/sipfrag;version=2.0
Allow-Events: conference, message-summary, presence, presence.winfo,
xcap-diff, refer
Refer-To: <saghul_test at sip2sip.info>;method=INVITE
Referred-By: sip:saghul at sip2sip.info

SylkServer will only allow requests coming from its trusted peers, so we
recommend to deploy SylkServer behind a SIP proxy for authentication and
accounting. Once the proxy accepted the REFER and relayed it to
SylkServer, the following outgoing INVITE will be sent by SylkServer:

INVITE sip:saghul_test at sip2sip.info SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
81.23.228.139:5060;rport;branch=z9hG4bKPjx3eiikUUaIuH4UeKXJSq5S9dZqDsbUab
Max-Forwards: 69