[SIP Beyond VoIP] Changing SIP simple client default config

Nethra Chander netchander at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:27:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to use sip simple client to test my opensips-xcap set up.

I used sip-settings to configure a default account with the credentials of
my domain.

Then, I tried sip-register. I was expecting a Register message to the server
but the call proceeds to find a sip neighbour and is added as contact

2011-06-16 12:18:18 Registered contact "sip:hmf at 10.x.x.x:36641" for
sip:1400 at xxx.com at 10.xx.xx.xx:5060;transport=udp (expires in 600 seconds).
2011-06-16 12:18:18 Registration ended.

I would like to work with my domain and to verify if my server settings and
configuration work as expected.

Is there any config or settings file where I can change the client's default
behaviour and point it to my server settings.
Please assist.

Thank you in advance