[SIP Beyond VoIP] Getting python-msrplib , python-xcaplib and python-sipsimple and blink into official Debian repos

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Jun 13 09:54:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Jun 12, 2011, at 7:24 PM, Rohan Garg wrote:

> Hi
> Could i get a ETA for this? I would also like to  know, if its possible, what the problem is.

Part of our build process consists of downloading source code from an SVN repository and patching it, which is not something very nice according to the Debian maintainers guidelines IIRC.. We also use an old version of eventlet (it wasn't packaged for Debian before) which is not API compatible with the latest (the one currently on the Debian repositories).