[SIP SIMPLE client] Msrprelay

Robert Wawrzyniak robertwawrzyn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:40:59 CET 2011

Hi,

I am testing msrprelay server. I've installed it on my computer and created
tls files for it. I left settings unchanged in config.ini. After running the
server I tried to test it with use of msrp_receive_file.py in msrprelay/test
and tried to login as follows: python msrp_receive_file.py
bob at example.com0.0.0.0 2855, but I obtained "Failed to authenticate,
Unauthorized: Login
failed: Usernam not found, Connection Lost". I tried to connect using that
script to msrp.sipthor.net using my sip2sip account but it also failed. Do
you have any idea what is wrong? Thanks for reply

--
Robert Wawrzyniak