[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sylkserver Basic Setup

Marc Abrams marca56 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:26:28 CET 2011

Hi, Adrian:

I setup a capture from my Macbook Pro to the Sylkserver running Wireshark between them and this is the attempt:

try to start IM with Sylkserver.pcap (http://cl.ly/2C0k123y1H1V043g1l1Q)

It says 500 internal error. It does not say anything about MSRP failing. In fact, when I try to capture just MSRP, there are no packets. I think it's because the server fails before MSRP would occur.

Thanks.

marc.

sip:marc at plan9tele.com (mailto:marc at mocet.com)
tel:+1-949-514-8999