[SIP Beyond VoIP] MSRP File transfer

Paulo Fidalgo o.kanniball.o at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:05:35 CEST 2011

I've re-writed the method /_write_file/ in MSRPSession class in order to
take a file and send the chunks in MSRP send messages, as I wish to do.

I suspect that I should be doing something wrong with the response
timers, because when I run the client (with caller and calle) in the
same machine I can get a file transfer of ~70MB to finish, but when
running on diferent machines (either the sip-session or boghe) the
transfer is canceled.

I've uploaded the function here: https://gist.github.com/1181470

My suspect is /cb_and_timer/ since there is one instance per transaction
id, but /outgoing_file.on_transaction_response/ acts in message_id, wich
is the same for all the messages.

Can anybody give me an hint?

Thanks for your attention,

Paulo Fidalgo