[SIP Beyond VoIP] MSRP File transfer

Paulo Fidalgo o.kanniball.o at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:57:37 CEST 2011

Hi!

Looking at the code it seams it does almost the same as in sip-session
client, at least for the result I want.
I want to send all the chunks wrapped in MSRP SEND messages, instead of
sending one SEND Message and the whole chunk.

Are you sure this is the same behaviour of Blink Cocoa?

Thanks for your attention!

Paulo Fidalgo