[SIP SIMPLE client] Question about Subscription - Notify

Alexander Dokovski aldors at es.aau.dk
Sun Apr 3 19:39:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am developing a small application including Subscription - Notify
process. I manage to make some Client which sends some Subscription
request, but i get to a dead end when I try to write Server which has to
detect the subscription and to respond to it. I add an
incoming_events = set(['message-summary']) in the engine but it won't be
triggered.
At the reactor part i add reactor.listenUDP(5060,DatagramProtocol())

The problem is that if I make an external class which I can use as a
datagram protocol like EchoUDP(DatagramProtocol) I print what is coming
on the UDP port 5060 and the datagrams has the subscribe message. The
problem is I cannot understand how to trigger the incoming_event in
order to have the subscription process.

Any kind of help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Alex Dokovski