[SIP SIMPLE client] sip simple compiling issue

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Sun Dec 12 12:03:46 CET 2010

On 12/12/2010 10:14 AM, sun Qian wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate if you could provide some
> tips or quick solution on this.  I also wonder if others see the same
> issue when installing / compiling SIP SIMPLE SDK.

If you already have a PJSIP svn tree (from a previous build, since it
will be kept in the 'build' directory) it doesn't matter if the
connection fails. If its the first time you are building, the only thing
you can do now is try again until you get the source. Not ideal though :-S

This is a compile time only requirement.