[SIP SIMPLE client] Feature requests

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Jan 30 00:22:39 CET 2009

Hi Michiel,

You are right to observe that SIP could be used for different purposes
than VoIP. The main goal of SIP SIMPLE library is to enable
applications that we did not envisage ourselves and allow third-party
developers the freedom to innovate new applications on top of the SIP
signaling.

I hope with the next release to get closer to this goal by a more
cleaner API and a better documentation so that third-parties can
easily add such new features without us having to tinker the core.

Regards
Adrian