[SIP SIMPLE client] sip_desktop_sharing script

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Jan 25 16:45:02 CET 2009

Let's see,

What I want is to have one script usable for any possible scenario.
What you say is right, you may invite someone either to show your own
desktop or to access their desktop. This is a parameter to the
outbound session request, still same script can be used for all
scenarios with minim modification and maximum simplicity.

Let's add an option:

--desktop [local | remote] default remote

if is set to remote then we ask the remote party to share it desktop
to us, if set to local we ask the remote party to see our desktop.

About the password, this can be used always as extra security without
impact upon the sip client design.

Adrian