[SIP SIMPLE client] SIPCLIENT status

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Apr 1 15:39:01 CEST 2009

Hi Klaus,

The development trunk is now fully working when you update the
dependencies. We shall make a new release soon for, in the mean time
you can safely use the darcs repository to build your project. The API
has changed and you should check the developer guide wiki page.

If you use only the command line tools you must migrate your
config.ini settings to the configuration framework by using the
sip_migrate_settings script.