[Blink] Google contacts

Nihat Engel nihat.engel at allier.com.au
Sun Feb 18 06:00:55 CET 2018

Hi,

I am using windows 10 and have Blink set up

I cant seem to get my google contacts to display

Is there a way to force remove my google account and then try and set it up
again?

Thanks
Nihat

Nihat Engel
Allier Capital

Level 4, 17 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Email: nihat.engel at allier.com.au | Mobile +61 421 083 205 | Telephone: +61

Notice:
This email is confidential. If not the intended recipient, you may not use
the information in any way. If received in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete this document. We do not guarantee
the integrity of any emails and are not responsible for any changes made to
them by any other person.