[Blink] Select device on linux pulseaudio

Adrian Gibanel adrian.gibanel at btactic.com
Wed Nov 29 18:45:38 CET 2017

That was exactly what I needed to know. That blink was an alsa only program. And that pulseaudio could somehow export its devices as alsa devices.
Thank you Dan Pascu !

Finally I managed to integrate it seamlessly into Pulseaudio and I wrote a howto about how I did it:

https://adrian15sgd.wordpress.com/2017/11/29/blink-sip-client-pulseaudio-setup/

Feedback in case some of my explanations are incorrect is welcome.