[Blink] How to control REGISTER, PUBLISH, SUBSCRIBE

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu May 18 12:51:50 CEST 2017

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list.

On 05/17/17 23:09, Brock Martin wrote:
> Thank you Dan for responding.
>
> I could only get the sip: register setting to work.  Setting the
> presence header in the accounts section causes Blink fail to start.
>
> Using Blink on MS-Windows latest version.
>
> I've attached the config files for working and non-working states with
> sensitive parts redacted.  Could you review to see if I've done
> something wrong?  I've added the lines to the second account.

You indented it wrong. The configuration file is indentation sensitive,
like the python language. You indented the presence group too much, so
instead of creating an account.presence.enabled setting, you actually
created an account.sip.presence.enabled, which doesn't exist.

You need to have the presence: group at the same level of indentation as
the sip: group. Also use spaces everywhere, not tabs.