[Blink] SIP2SIP account won't work with Cisco

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Thu Jan 19 18:23:44 CET 2017

Hi,

If you use sip2sip.info as proxy setting, you should make sure that it uses DNS SRV.

In a cisco 303 I have this setting in the advanced mode in the section 'proxy and registration'.
DNS SRV Auto Prefix and Use OB Proxy In Dialog are also enabled.

The sip port you configured is the local port of the Device. It is not the server port. You should leave it on
5060 which is the default.

Best regards,

Tijmen de Mes
—