[Blink] Minor audio output bug

Eugene W dstr103 at wunet.com
Tue Jan 17 11:07:01 CET 2017

Hello,

I'm using Blink 3.0 on Windows 10 (version 1607, build 14393.693) and
would like to report a bug.

I have speakers and headphones connected to two separate audio
outputs. Blink is configured to use the headphones and mic.

If I change the default audio device from speakers to headphones,
Blink will start using the speakers for output. The only way to
correct this is to switch the default device back to speakers, or quit
and relaunch Blink.

Thank you for your attention and for creating a wonderful SIP client!

Eugene