[Blink] Google contacts

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Apr 18 17:23:56 CEST 2017

Google contacts should now work without restrictions.

Starting with 11th of April Google finally fixed the quota issue for the
People API (not because of our request from 4 months ago, which is still
unanswered to this day, but because they just changed the People API
policy and removed any limit on the number of daily application requests).

For those unaware of the issue, in the past 4 months since we switched
to the People API and the new OAuth2 authentication, Google contacts
would only work for a few hours per day until a very low (max 10000
daily requests per application, i.e. shared by all Blink users) quota
was reached.