[Blink] Repository OpenPGP Key Fingerprint?

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:40:27 CEST 2016

I have Blink 1.4.2trusty for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS on amd64.  APT is now
asking for a different key than what I've had for while.  Has the key
changed?   If so, what is the fingerprint for the current key?

I have this one in my keychain dated from 2007:

 fingerprint	7B02 469D 7BFD D281 9F7E  C4A6 07C0 EF03 163A 0DF5
 for AG Projects Debian Package Signing Key <support at ag-projects.com>

The instructions for the Debian and Ubuntu repositories [1] list the URL
for a key [2] without listing what the fingerprint should be.  That one
is dated 4 Oct but I've seen no announcement on the list or on the web
page about the fingerprint or the change.

Regards,
Lars

[1] http://projects.ag-projects.com/projects/documentation/wiki/Repositories

[2] http://download.ag-projects.com/agp-debian-gpg.key

 	which is:

 2016-10-04 AG Projects Debian Package Signing Key <support at ag-projects.com>
 fingerprint	FEBA 7E75 4C9C C6B1 10D1  5DFF F740 46C3 16D8 F9F5