[Blink] Blink Crashes in new 4.4.6

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue May 24 18:11:33 CEST 2016

Related to the bug reports, here are the recurrent lines in every each of them, for which we could not yet find the reason yet.

1   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff9d03fa6d -[NSTableView _shouldUseSecondaryHighlightColor] + 65
2   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff9d03fa20 -[NSTableView selectionShouldUsePrimaryColor] + 17
3   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff9d6242c8 -[NSTableView _drawBackgroundForGroupRow:clipRect:isButtedUpRow:] + 134
4   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff9d1a89c4 -[NSTableView drawRowIndexes:clipRect:] + 560
5   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff9d2345fd -[NSOutlineView drawRowIndexes:clipRect:] + 113
6   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff9d0a86f7 -[NSTableView drawRect:] + 1480
7   com.apple.AppKit              	0x00007fff9d087dd6 -[NSView _drawRect:clip:] + 3626

We did some code analysis and made some changes in the code with regards to multi-threading, in our test beds we cannot reproduce the random crashes anymore but for some the bug still manifests itself.

So we are still digging but to no avail so far.

Adrian